SuperReturn North America
- September 18 – 20, 2020
- 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
SuperReturn is a leading private capital event in North America, which will discuss sectors and themes to invest in, and which to avoid. Furthermore, Where market-leading firms are investing and new trends that are shaping the industry. The conference will also dive deep into answering the following:
Healthcare: which subsectors and themes offer the best investment opportunities especially in light of Covid-19?
Secondaries: With more complex and innovative offerings, what should buyers be looking for?
Emerging managers: How can LPs find the new top-performers, while still navigating the disruption in the current market?
Technology: has the focus changed?
How are GPs dealing with portfolios now and how does it compare with 2008? Is 2020 the toughest test yet for the industry?
- Day 3: Private Equity
- What does ‘disruption’ mean in an already highly disruptive market?
- Why is some technology doomed to fail in certain markets?
- In which ways have COVID, lockdown, and the recent trade wars affected the growth of global tech investment and exits?
- SC Moatti, Founder & Managing Partner, Mighty Capital
- Patrick N.W. Turner, Managing Director, VSS
- Rob Hong, Co-Founder & CEO, Sapling