Financing & Modelling for Clean Energy Projects Webinar
- April 13, 2021
- 11:00 am EDT
On April 13, Rohit Nerurkar presented an overview of financing and modelling for clean energy projects at an Energy Talks webinar hosted in collaboration with Smart Energy.
With climate disruption becoming more and more evident, the energy landscape is steadily transitioning over to clean energy substitutes. Technology advancements have allowed the cost of renewables to drop drastically over the past decade, making these energy sources more competitive. The financing and modelling process for clean energy projects is becoming increasingly important for power producers and others in the energy space as the appetite for clean energy grows. Sapling specializes in three financial aspects of clean energy projects: pricing projects sustainably, demonstrating customer savings, and raising capital.
Here’s what you can learn:
• What are some of the key financing trends in the clean energy sector
• What are the tax benefits available for clean energy in the US and Canada
• Overview of the 3 main financing models for clean energy projects
• Summary of the project analysis process
• How to use each of the components in the financial analysis framework when modelling
• How to assess project output metrics for decision-making
• Overall best practices in modelling for power producers
- Rohit Nerurkar, Consultant, Sapling Financial Consultants Inc.