ACG Boston Virtual Summer Series: Getting Deals Done in the New Normal, Going to Market & Valuations
- August 6, 2020
- 10:00 am to 11:30 am
ACG Boston is hosting Getting Deals Done in the New Normal, a virtual event series throughout the summer to provide guidance onchanges to the M&A process brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic, and foster discussion about how dealmaking may not only look different in the months ahead, but more permanently going forward.Topics will include Deal Sourcing, Going to Market and Valuation, Back-End Diligence and Closing.
Rob Hong, Sapling’s CEO is one of the speakers in the “Going to Market & Valuations” session. The session will feature a panel discussion on the challenges deal professionals have faced during the pandemic taking companies to market and evaluating investments, and how they’re overcoming those obstacles to get deals done. Speakers will discuss:
- How have things changed in preparation for and in taking a company to market?
- With travel constraints and the economic slowdown, how are buyers exploring investment opportunities, and how do sellers get to evaluate buyers when choosing their ultimate partner?
- Current trends in front end diligence & valuations
- What types of addback/adjustments are expected from this time?
Following the panel, speakers and attendees will be broken into small group breakouts to further discuss their perspectives and questions among peers.
- Rick Heine, Chairman & CEO, Flightdocs
- Rob Hong, Co-Founder & CEO, Sapling
- Glen Kruger, Managing Director, GCA
- Danielle Lussier, Senior Vice President – Relationship Manager, Wells Fargo Technology Banking Group
- Luke McLaughry, Vice President, Gemini Investors